A few days ago was National Love Your Pet Day which is basically every day in our household. However it did inspire me to finally make Gromit some homemade frozen yogurt treats! These are super easy, super tasty and super cheap!
Win win win again! Here we go:
- One tub of plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- One sliced banana
- Mix all ingredients together until well-blended
- Pour into ice cube tray. I prefer to use the silicone ones because it is easier to remove.
- Let freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Tell your dog he is a good good boy and to give him a treat
So how much did these cost? Well it made 3 ice cube trays.
Yogurt – $1.00 (on sale)
Peanut butter – $0.11
Banana – $0.14
GRAND TOTAL – $1.25
Does it get any better than that?